We strongly recommend that you take the Airport Limousine Bus (No. 6011) from the airport to Yonsei University, and then walk to Advanced Science & Technology Center on Yonsei Campus. The Airport Limousine Bus going to Yonsei University, with the destination "Yonsei University" written in red.
- 1) Formailities for entry
- - If you want to know about entry formailities, see "Airport Guide"
- - There is also virtual experience for arrival (Flash File). It would be very useful for you.
(You can get another information in "this website".)
2) Taking a bus NO. 6011 at 12A or 5B.
- - Bus Fare : KRW 10,000 (You can pay when you get on the bus.)
- - The bus stop in ICN is shown below.
- 3) More information about the bus
|Bus Type||Direction||Station||Interval /
|Bus NO. 6011
| - World Cup Stadium Station,
- Seongsan Hall,
- Yonsei University,
- Ewha Womans Univ. Back Gate,
- Gyeongbokgung Station,
- Sungkyunkwan Univ. Station,
- Hansung Univ. Station,
- Sungshin Women's Univ. Station
- - The bus fare is 10,000 KRW and the ride will take approximately 60-70 minutes.
The first bus for Yonsei Univ.departs at 06:15 and the last bus departs at 22:30.
- - The bus is similar to this bus shown in below image
- 1) Getting off at bus stop "Yonsei University"
- 2) Route for walking
Please follow the green line shown below. It may take 5~10 minutes.
- - Advanced Science & Technology Center is pronounced "Chum-Dan-Kwan"in Korean.
- Click"this"to show the detail campus map.
- If you take a regular taxi (Il-Bahn Taxi ), that are not in black, it will cost approximately 60,000 KRW to go directly from the airport to Yonsei University.
- If you take a deluxe taxi ( Mo-Boem Taxi ), that are black in color, which is more spacious and comfortable, it will cost about 75,000 KRW.
- The taxi fare may vary depending on traffic.
- Please verify the location of Sangnam Institute of Management or your destination on the map available at the following website (http://www.yonsei.ac.kr/eng/about/visitors/maps/) before arriving and print a copy of the map to show the taxi driver.
- 1) How to get here from Gimpo Airport by subway
- At first, please take a subway in Gimpo airport. Then, come to Shinchon subway station.
You should transfer to line No. 2 (green line, see below) at Yeongdeungpo-gu office. # You may want to see the entire subway map
After getting off the subway at Shinchon station,
you can get to Yonsei university after 10~20 minute walk from Exit No.3
Please follow the green line shown below.
But our Accommodation is far away from the main gate of Yonsei Univ.
(about 1km from subway station)
So we recommend you to take a taxi at Exit No.3. It costs about 3,000 won.
Please print this material out[click]and show that to your driver.
- 2) How to comue from Gimpo Airport by taxi
Gimpo airport is only a 30min tax ride, so you may want to take a taxi straight from the airport to Advanced Science & Technology Center (Chum-Dan-Kwan) in Yonsei University. The 30min ride on a taxi will cost under 20,000won (18 dollars). The taxi driver may not know Chum-Dan-Kwan exactly or unable to speak English, so we recommend to print this material out[click]and show that to your driver.
• Information about Yonsei University for visitors (Eng)
• Incheon International Airport Homepage (Eng)
• Incheon International Airport Guide (Eng)
• Information about Airport limousine bus (Eng)
• Map: Yonsei UNIV. campus map
• Map: the entire Seoul subway map
• Map: Route for walking from Bus stop to Advanced Science & Technology Center
• Map: Route for walking from ShinChon subway station to to Advanced Science & Technology Center
• Map: Taxi map for your driver
2008 COSMIC, Dept. of Astronomy, Yonsei Univ, South Korea. Dec 9, 2008